![]() |
"Nobody ever said life was easy…they just promised that it would be worth it."
We admit that life was not easy at all. Like what my life is, my mother grows me to be independent like what she said not every time I will have companion and not everyone will help me in my problems but myself only. By the way, I'm Darince Denise Carin Bacer, 17 yrs of age, grade 11 ABM student of STI College Sta. Rosa. I'm born on 28th of June 2001 in Daet Camarines Norte. Only child of Daril and Corazon Bacer. A girl with a ambition.
A you see in my pictures I'm a chubby person. Food is life nga daw kasi. I dont have picture na mapapakita sa inyo kasi bihira akong magpicture pag nakaharap na ako sa pagkain. hahaha ... but in the following pictures, this is my favorites to do in my life....
I'm a sporty person. Although I'm chubby I can do hard things...



We admit that life was not easy at all. Like what my life is, my mother grows me to be independent like what she said not every time I will have companion and not everyone will help me in my problems but myself only. By the way, I'm Darince Denise Carin Bacer, 17 yrs of age, grade 11 ABM student of STI College Sta. Rosa. I'm born on 28th of June 2001 in Daet Camarines Norte. Only child of Daril and Corazon Bacer. A girl with a ambition.
A you see in my pictures I'm a chubby person. Food is life nga daw kasi. I dont have picture na mapapakita sa inyo kasi bihira akong magpicture pag nakaharap na ako sa pagkain. hahaha ... but in the following pictures, this is my favorites to do in my life....
I'm a sporty person. Although I'm chubby I can do hard things...
Hiking, swimming and motor riding are my favorite hobbits. These are the things that makes me happy and my stress reliever aside from foods.
















No comments:
Post a Comment